Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Me and My.... Snooze and Drowse

It happened again. Its the same every morning. Two inseparable, united souls by night and the jaded, jilted, quarreling and struggling individuals by morning. Every night before I close my eyes, you are the last thing that I see. You are the last thing that I hold. You rest close to me. Sometimes we even share the same pillow. Then what happens in the morning? Why do you shout and scream at me. I try to put the pillow over my head to cut out your voice but your shouts just increase. Your shrieks just get louder. Its not that I can't hear you or your heart. That's why I try and pacify you. This time I keep you even closer to me. But after 10 minutes, its the same story. Your persistent loudness just doesn't stop. Finally I just leave my bed and then we don't meet each other the whole day. But then again, just before bed, I helplessly run to you. 

.
.. 
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
........... 

I know this is an endless story. Its the same over and over again.. But you.. My Phone's Alarm Clock.. you and me.. WE are forever.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment